- What are Sign in/out Conditions for an Employee?
Description: Settings for the Start Work Stop Work in the Application.
How: In the system, there are 5 Settings that are available for the Start Work Stop Work in the Application. By Default, an Employee will have ‘Do Nothing: Doesn’t Sign Out’. The other 4 Conditions are:
- End of Working Hours: The Application will Stop Work automatically at the end of the Working Hours as defined by the Calendar.
- End of Midnight: The Application will Stop Work automatically at 11:55 PM.
- Auto Sign Out and Sign In at the End of Working Hours: The Application will automatically Stop Work at the end of Working Hours and immediately Starts Work.
- Auto Sign Out and Sign In at Midnight: The Application will Stop Work at 11:45 PM automatically and Start Work immediately.
- What does Signed In and Not Signed In Today on the Dashboard mean?
Description: The Dashboard is an amalgamation of the statuses of the various Modules of Effort Plus. Among them, the Employees section of the Dashboard displays the Sign In and Sign Out Statuses of the Employees as well as other options.
- Signed In Today: The count of Employees that have Started their Work today.
- Not Signed In Today: The count of Employees that have yet to Start their Work today.
- Then what does Currently Signed In and Currently Not Signed In on the Dashboard mean?
- Currently Signed In: The count of Employees that are Signed In in the Last hour.
- Currently Not Signed In: The count of Employees that have Stop Work in the last hour.
Note: The sum of the number of Employees of the Currently Signed In and Not Signed In should be equal to the number of Employees that shows the Signed In Today on the Dashboard.
- What does the ‘*’ mark against the time in the Sign In Sign Out Report signify?
Description: Effort Plus works around the Working Hours that were defined in the Calendar of the Organization. The Start / Stop Work, by default, follows the time table as set in the Calendar and the Working Hours.
An Employee Starts his Work on a day, but forgot to Stop Work at the end of the day. But when the Working Hours finish, Effort Plus will record the end of the Working Hours as the Stop Work time of the Employee. But since it was done by default, the system will attach an ‘*’ mark for that Sign Out signifying that this was not done by the Employee but recorded by the system as such.
The same goes with the Sign In time (i.e. the start of the Working Hours) the next morning as this was also done by the system.
Note: The ‘*’ mark will also show up if there are any Sign In Sign Out conditions set for the Employee.
- What does the ‘Attendance’ and ‘Sign In / Sign Out’ in the Sign In Sign Out Report represent?
Description: There are many Reports that are available in the system and among them, the basic Report is the ‘Sign In Sign Out Report’ as it is used to calculate the Attendance of the staff of the Organization as well as the timings of their attendance.
‘Attendance’ displays the Sign In time and the Sign Out time of an Employee and calculates the working time is displayed as the time span between these two instances.
‘Sign In / Sign Out’ records all the instances where the Employee has performed the Start Work or Stop Work in a day. If by chance, any Employee has done multiple Start Work or Stop Work, then all those instances will be visible in this section.